Crystal Valley has a variety of exciting internship opportunities to gain a hands on experience that will relate the classroom to the field! Depending upon your field of study and interests, we work with you to find the right match of Crystal Valley expertise with your educational goals. If this is how you would like to spend your summer, learn more about the internship opportunites we offer at Crystal Valley!
How to Apply
Remember to apply early as we start recruiting for summer interns in September. Starting in August, we will accept applications for our summer internship program. To apply, visit the careers section.
Look for Crystal Valley at the following college career fairs:
- South Dakota State University
- University of Wisconsin River Falls
- North Dakota State University
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- South Central College Mankato Campus
- Ridgewater College Willmar Campus
Contact Ashley Leivermann, Human Resources Director for questions related to internships.
- Recruitment in September – Don’t wait until spring to start thinking about your internship at Crystal Valley. Our summer intern recruitment begins every year in September. Remember to apply early, as space is limited and our internship program is competitive!
- Kick-Off Event in April – Every year our new intern class convenes in early-April for orientation, training and educational presentations. Interns also have the opportunity to network with members of the Crystal Valley management team.
- Wrap-Up Event in August – At the end of summer, the Crystal Valley internship program concludes with a wrap-up event in mid-August. At this event interns present their projects, share their achievements and experiences, and network with members of Crystal Valley.